Top 10 Things to Do in Knoxville TN
1. Admire the Beautiful Lakes, Streams, Walkways of the World’s Fair Park!
2. Enjoy the 300-Acre Wildlife Sanctuary, Ijams Nature Center!
3. Have Fun Experiencing Wildlife up Close at the Knoxville Zoo!
4. Visit the Knoxville Museum of Art!
5. Enjoy the Beautiful Historic Architecture of the Old City!
6. Learn About the History of Knoxville at the East Tennessee History Center!
7. Spend Some Time at the Market Square Farmer’s Market, in the Downtown Area of Knoxville!
8. Take a Boating Tour at the Tennessee River!
9. Watch a Show or Musical at the Tennessee Theater!
10. Ride the “Three Rivers Rambler” Train and Enjoy the Scenery Along the Tennessee River!